A product is only as valuable as its customer service. We know that. That’s why advice, delivery, installation and maintenance are a matter of course.
From A to Z In-House
- Creation and design of mechanics, automation and computer software
- Purchasing of components and selection of subcontractors
- Mechanical assembly and construction of electrical control cabinets
- Installation at customer‘s site and commissioning
- Customer service, spare parts and troubleshooting (online and on site)
- Consulting, sales and marketing
- Project management, planning of complete installations
Consulting & Planning
We plan the integration of optical sorters Sortop into an existing or new sorting line, all adapted to your needs. Benefit from more than 20 years of know-how in plant engineering.
- Customized solutions
- Discussion with the client, project development
- Creation of a line concept integrated in the desired premises
- Measurements and reproduction of existing elements
- Searching for solutions from our suppliers in order to find the right machines for the customer needs
- Cooperation and exchange with other suppliers or contractors
- 3D drawing and offer based on the developed overall concept
- Part or full automation of production lines
- Creation of all drawings and documents required for ordering, manufacturing and assembly at the customer‘s site
- Organisation of the assembly in our workshop and organisation of the assembly at customer‘s site
Installation & Commissioning
Our assembly team installs the machine and puts it into operation. Of course, your personnel will be trained so that independent operation of the machine is guaranteed afterwards.
Maintenance & Spare Parts
The care and annual maintenance of the machine is important. We maintain your machine annually, if desired, or train your personnel during commissioning. Spare Parts are available at our stock for at least 15 years.
- Yearly maintenance service available
- Competent and fast
- Efficient remote maintenance
- Reception of parts and components delivered by subcontractors and suppliers
- Quality and conformity control
- Components stocking with automated storage management
- Preparation of parts for assembly in the workshop
- Scheduling of parts according to the production plan
- Preparation and shipment of spare parts to customers
- The stock contains parts for the assembly of 10 machines
Manufacture and assembly of control cabinets for machines and processing lines.
- Machining of mounting plates and cabinet walls
- Cutting of rails and channels
- Assembly of components on plates
- Commissionning, test runs, programming of drives and PLCs